FULL TIME or PART TIME MORTGAGE & INSURANCE ADMINISTRATOR
We’re looking for an experienced full-time/part-time Mortgage and Insurance Administrator to join our small but growing brokerage offering mortgages, equity release and insurance. We’re passionate about what we do and we like to go the extra mile for our customers. We’re looking for an individual who will fit into our professional but fun and friendly team. Find out more about us at: www.turneyassoc.co.uk
Hours: Full-time 37.5 hours/Part-time around 25 hours Monday to Friday (can fit around school hours for the right candidate).
You will be working as part of the admin team to provide high quality administration and support to clients and our Adviser. Answering calls and greeting clients. Liaison with Lenders, Solicitors and Clients. Preparing client paperwork and quotations. Submitting mortgage and insurance applications and subsequent supporting documentation to Lenders and Solicitors. Updating Act database with information relating to the case.
Candidates must have experience in an administrative role. Previous experience in the Financial Sector would be advantageous but not essential.
• Well organised, able to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at once
• Neat handwriting
• Excellent communication skills
• Friendly, positive, proactive attitude
• Able to stay focused under pressure and work to tight deadlines
• Happy to work as part of a small team but also able to work independently using own initiative
• Being able to work to set procedure so that we comply with FCA regulations
• An extremely high standard of accuracy and attention to detail is essential
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Good time keeping and time management skills
• Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information
Salary: negotiable depending on experience
We are located off Mill Road in Cambridge city centre but offer staff car parking.
How to apply:
Send your CV with a covering letter by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or post to:
Sarah Turney, Turney & Associates Ltd., 5-7 Covent Garden, Cambridge CB1 2HS