*VACANCY* Part-Time Receptionist/Administrator
May 17th, 2017
We’re looking for an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join our small but growing brokerage. We’re passionate about what we do and we like to go the extra mile for our customers. We’re looking for an individual who will fit into our professional but fun and friendly team.
HOURS: Part-time Wednesday, Thursday and Friday – school hours. NB: You will be required to work throughout the year including during the school holidays.
You will be working as part of the admin team, answering calls and greeting clients. Liaison with Lenders, Solicitors and Clients. Preparing client paperwork and insurance quotes. Updating Act! database with information relating to the case. Submitting supporting documentation to Lenders and Solicitors.
Candidates must have experience in a receptionist/administrative role. Previous experience in the Financial Sector would be advantageous but not essential.
• Well organised
• Excellent communication skills
• Friendly, positive, proactive attitude
• Be able to work to set procedure so that we comply with FCA regulations
• An extremely high standard of accuracy and attention to detail is essential
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Good time keeping and time management skills
• Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information
SALARY: £19,000 pro-rata
We are located off Mill Road in Cambridge city centre but offer staff car parking.
HOW TO APPLY: Send your CV with a covering letter by e-mail to: email@example.com
or post to:
Turney & Associates Ltd., 5-7 Covent Garden, Cambridge CB1 2HS
No Agencies please.