Specialist Mortgage Lending for Applicants in the Teaching profession – Cambridge Mortgage Broker Teacher
June 29th, 2017
We can source specialist mortgage lending to help teachers get onto the property ladder.
• Trainee teachers, teachers working on a contract or supply basis can be considered up to 90% Loan To Value (joint applications) or up to 80% Loan To Value (sole applications)
• Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) are treated as permanently employed, despite them working on a one year contract
• Lending available for up to 5 times joint income subject to affordability – even on mortgages up to 95% Loan To Value
• New / future contracts are considered and funds can be released one month before the new contract starts
• Help to Buy and Shared Ownership mortgages are available including Help to Buy London and Wales – just for teachers
• Only one applicant needs to be a Teacher, Lecturer, Teaching Assistant, Trainee Teacher or Education Support Staff employed in a school, college or university
• Low or No credit score cases considered
• Studio flats with no minimum square footage considered
• Flats above commercial considered
NB: All mortgage products are subject to change, a property valuation, credit checks and specific loan to value ratios.