Building & Contents Insurance

Building and Contents Insurance

This can be arranged as Building only, Contents only or as a combined policy.

Building and Contents Insurance is cover that provides protection for your home and its contents in the event of unforeseen disaster, e.g. fire or flood.

Additional cover is available for Accidental Damage for Buildings and or Contents, Contents Away from Home Cover for Specified or Unspecified Items, Pedal Cycle Cover, Legal Expenses and Home Emergency.

There are policies available that offer an unlimited amount cover for Buildings and or Contents.

Building Insurance

This is insurance to cover the cost of rebuilding your home (materials, labour, architect) and somewhere to stay while it is being built.  A common mistake is to insure for the market value.  The best way to obtain the rebuild cost is to have your home surveyed.  The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (R.I.C.S.) provides a free Rebuild Value Calculator that can give you an idea of what the sum may be.



We do not charge our customers a fee for quotations or arranging cover for any of the insurances that we offer.

  • Turney Mortgages


    Our friendly, no fuss, truly independent approach to getting the best mortgage for you

  • Turney Equity Release

    Equity Release

    We will take the time to understand your hopes and concerns for the future.

  • Turney Insurance


    A wealth of experience in sourcing and arranging both personal and commercial insurance.

  • Turney Commercial


    Whatever the scale of your requirements our expierienced advisors can source the best deal.

  • Turney Legal Services

    Legal Services

    Our legal services, conveyancing and surveys