When it comes to sourcing a Solicitor for your Buy to Let Remortgage, you don’t want to be stumped with a huge Conveyancing bill. Here is a guide to our special Buy to Let Fixed Price Remortgage deal and why it gives you huge value for money.
What is included?
- Solicitor’s legal fee
- Buy to Let Supplement
- Leasehold Supplement
- Land Registry Fees
- Land Registry Search
- Bankruptcy Searches
- Search Indemnity Insurance
- Office Copy Entries
- Electronic ID checks
- Redemption of first and subsequent charges via BACS**
- VAT and Insurance premium tax
What are the benefits to me?
- A choice of some of the UK’s top most trusted suppliers.
- Fits well if your lender gives you cash back as part of your mortgage deal.
- Legal protection — a great alternative if a lender offers ‘free legals’. Through this deal, your solicitor will act in both yours and the lender’s best interests (as opposed to just lender).
- A small fee for HUGE value!
** BACS is an electronic payment method that takes 3 working days. Your client will be offered a faster Telegraphic Transfer
payment method (additional cost of £30 + VAT) if it works in the client’s best interest to take this option instead.