As an independent company, we are able to search the whole of the market to offer you the best possible deal.
At Turney and Associates Ltd, we will help you understand what’s involved and offer you personal, impartial advice and support so that you can make an informed choice as to whether Equity Release is right for you.
We will take the time to understand your hopes and concerns for the future and your particular financial circumstances, so that our professional advisers can help you to review your options.
Why choose Turney and Associates Ltd for advice on Equity Release schemes:
- Free initial consultation.
- Face to face (at our office or home visit) or telephone consultations available.
- Friendly, caring, professional service.
- Expert, qualified advice.
- Support at each step of the process.
- Review your circumstances thoroughly and discuss eligibility for grants or benefits.
- We research the whole of the market to find the best plan for you.
Contact us to discuss your options for Equity Release today >
Why not arrange an appointment at our centrally-located Cambridge office which has parking. Alternatively, home visits are also possible in Cambridge and the surrounding villages. If you live further afield it’s worth noting that everything can be conducted over the telephone.
Why not call us now to discuss your requirements and request a quotation, or let us call you by requesting a call back.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
A fee of £895 is charged for our services, £295 for a Equity Release Further Advance and £495 for a Lifetime Mortgage Further Advance, payable upon completion of your mortgage. We will also be paid commission from the provider.